Data Entry Specialist, Criminal Justice Reform
The Arnall Family Foundation seeks applicants for the part-time position of Data Entry Specialist for its Criminal Justice Reform initiative.
The Arnall Family Foundation is a private family foundation headquartered in Oklahoma City. The Foundation primarily supports programs that focus on child welfare, animal welfare and criminal justice reform.
This role reports to the Foundation Diversion Programs Supervisor and works with the Criminal Justice Reform Foundation team daily.
Responsibilities of the Data Entry Specialist
The Data Entry Specialist will focus on supporting the execution of the Foundation’s criminal justice reform (CJR) team. The Foundation seeks to make lasting, transformative improvements to the criminal justice systems and programs in Oklahoma County and beyond through results-driven investments and strategic convening of community partners. The responsibilities of the Data Entry Specialist include:
- Works directly with the Diversion Programs Supervisor of CJR on projects and provides reports, data analysis and projected outcomes
- Keeps track of other data initiatives within the State of Oklahoma related to CJR
- Cleaning data as it is entered into systems
This role is designed for high quality interactions and clear and consistent communications with clients, governmental entities and partners in the field.
As the Foundation evolves and grows, these responsibilities may change and encompass additional areas within the criminal justice reform department.
Qualifications of the Ideal Candidate
The ideal candidate will have a deep level of experience with data entry. S/he will be a self-motivated and energetic social sector professional with sophistication, intelligence, drive and experience working in a professional work environment. The ideal candidate will possess many of the following professional and personal abilities, attributes and experiences:
- Knowledge and experience working with programs such as Excel, Access and Salesforce
- Experience with data collection, entry and analysis
- A working knowledge of the criminal justice system in Oklahoma
- A deep commitment to the Foundation’s mission and the ability to understand the Foundation’s goals, objectives and work and apply gained knowledge
- Experience collaborating with a diverse and decentralized staff
- Independence and self-confidence to act decisively and, at the same time, an ability to receive, integrate and translate others’ ideas and suggestions
- A hard working, positive, mission-driven and extroverted work style
- A welcome attitude to constructive criticism of his/her work
- Analytical skills, quantitative and qualitative
- Excellent written and communication skills
The Arnall Family Foundation has a policy to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified persons without regard to race, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, physical or mental disabilities, marital status or any other status or characteristic protected under federal, state or local law.
How to Apply
Interested applicants should send a cover letter and resume to Meagan Taylor at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be sure to put the job title in the subject line.
The position is part-time position with flexible hours.
Compensation commensurate with experience and qualifications.