Homelessness Resources


Rental Assistance Resources


211 provides information and referrals to callers about resources and assistance available in your local area.

Dial 211 or visit 211.org


The OKDHSLive! web site is an easy way to see if you might be eligible for Food Benefits or SoonerCare Medicaid. You may also use this web site to renew your eligibility for SNAP, SoonerCare or Child Care: or to request (apply for) these benefits. 


Possible Rental, ID, and/or Utility Assistance


Upward Transition 405-232-5507
Catholic Charities 405-526-2321
Salvation Army 405-246-1060
Neighborhood Services Organization 405-232-0452